Path-Guard Dry Fog Uses
Dry Fog Benefits
About Our Solution
What is Path-Guard Dry Fog?
Path-Guard Dry Fog is a complete sanitization system that can be used to disinfect large areas in an efficient and natural manner. Our state of the art dry fog application method is an effective solution to eliminate bacteria, viruses, fungus, and even yeast. If you are looking for a safe, all natural, disinfectant solution, Path-Guard Dry Fog can help you.
Contact us today if you have any questions about Path-Guard or would like to order the dry fog system.
Now Featuring Benefect Decon 30 Disinfectant Solution
How Path-Guard Dry Fog Works
- The use of Dry Fog for particle suppression is based on the concept of agglomeration
- Dry Fog particle suppression systems utilize compressed air and PATH-GUARD Solutions to create micron sized droplets
- When like-sized water droplets and particles collide, agglomeration occurs which results in larger particles that fall back into the process by gravity because they are too heavy to remain suspended in the air
- If the droplet diameter is much greater than the particle, the particle simply follows the air streamlines around the droplet, and little or no contact occurs
- PATH-GUARD Disinfectants Solutions droplets need to be the same size as the particles (10 um and smaller) to agglomerate
- Gravity forces particle and solution droplet back down into the process
- Both the particles and solution droplets need to be contained in the same area
See Path-Guard in action
Check out this demonstration of the Path-Guard Dry Fog system being used to disinfect a break room.
Path-Guard Dry Fog Disinfectant Benefits
- Approximately, 25,000 sq. ft. of DRY FOG coverage per gallon of
- FOGGER Nozzle uses the energy of air for atomization of
PATH-GUARD Solution which provides a static charge without
electricity to create micron sized droplets
- Under 10 um particle size collides with virus, bacteria, mold and
yeast particles within the air to encapsulate each particulate
combined with gravity to complete the disinfectant process
- PATH-GUARD Disinfectants are ALL Natural Compounds
- PATH-GUARD Disinfectants Solution droplets are the same size as
the particles (10 um and smaller) which produces agglomeration
- PATH-GUARD Disinfectants Solution kills odor causing bacteria
Uses For Path-Guard Dry Fog
Path-Guard Dry Fog is effective in a variety of environments. Here are just a few of the many uses for Path-Guard Dry Fog natural disinfectant.
- Office Buildings
- Car Interiors
- Break Rooms
- And More